Get ready to hear a lot about my #31Goals project here on Morning Kawa! They say that the best way to achieve your goals is to write them down and share them with others. So, without further ado – here is my complete list of my #31Goals!
(Continue reading to see the entire list of 31 Goals!)
- Create and define my dream job – can someone just pay me to blog, travel and decorate please!
- Get fit and healthy and strong; feel confident in a bikini
- Travel somewhere out of my comfort zone
- Travel somewhere alone.
- Travel at every given opportunity – visit friends while they still live in cool places.
- Move my blog to wordpress and begin blogging again! – done!
- Get my ‘too-much-house’ house in Michigan ready to sell – sell it and downsize EVERYTHING and move to a small lakeside cottage.
- Just go for it. Whatever IT is. Follow your intuition.
- Embrace minimalistic living – surround myself only with things I either love or use; get rid of anything that doesn’t make me smile.
- Learn calligraphy
- Actually become a good skier
- Organize and print ALL my travel photos.
- Finally compile my postcard book. (complete)
- Go on a real picnic.
- Try to laugh every day.
- Begin a regular manicure routine.
- Take a photo every day.
- Pay off all student loans.
- Learn to sew.
- Create a living will.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Host an amazing garden party.
- Start a friends dinner (an open invite to all friends standing date each month to try out new restaurants around Detroit)
- Plan another fabulous girls’ only getaway.
- Go to England so Henry can meet his grandma for the first time.
- Embrace time capsule wardrobe
- Find a babysitter that speaks another language for one night/week so Henry can learn it.
- Try 30 days of yoga straight.
- Attempt one whole month booze free. In the summer.
- Spend as much time with my parents as I can; really make sure Henry knows them.
- Blog about my 31Goals adventure – maybe even make it into a book.
I have a lot to accomplish this 31st year of life – and I am excited to share the trials, the success – and the failures, too- with you along the way to achieving a more fulfilled life. Here we go! Wish me luck 🙂
What are your goals this year? Anything you think I should add?